MetapixelatronMetapixelatron

Main News Movies Reviews Stats 3 Fans

MOUSE COURT: Blender MOUSE COURT: Blender

LOL. That was pretty good. Funny how people are so obsessed with all the gadgets and stuff. In a few days, everything is obsolete and becomes junk.

After hundreds of years ... After hundreds of years ...

Good. You need to make the camera movement smoother, though. Other than that, it's a very original idea and the imagery is epic and pleasing.

Beneath - Animated Graphic Novel Beneath - Animated Graphic Novel

I enjoyed it a lot. Nice story-telling, manages to keep the suspense to the very end, and makes me wonder if there are people living in the sewers. A lot of people go missing everyday. Where do they go, you know? Anyway, keep it up.

Undertale - The Twin Souls [Part 1] Undertale - The Twin Souls [Part 1]

That was really good. The voice acting really helped add some emotional touch to it (also, the music). Keep it up.

Basel vs Mr.Woodpecker Basel vs Mr.Woodpecker

Wow, a very dramatic piece. Got a touch of Hellsing and Devil May Cry. Also reminds me of Heavy Metal. You got some potential for this series, man. The animation is simple, but gets the job done. The characters behave in a very comical manner, with their exaggerated reactions. Keep it up.

baselz responds:

thxx a lot my friend ;)

Follow Your Dreams Follow Your Dreams

Almost killed me. Heart pain and all that. I am so salty right now, you have no idea. Anyway, it was entertaining. Gave an adrenaline rush. Keep it up.

Bludphart responds:

Hahahaha sorry about that, I'm glad that you liked it though! I was definitely a little drunk when I was doing finishing touches and thought that ending was the best fit. I'm glad you liked it!

Cell's Revenge (Gohan vs Cell) Trailer Cell's Revenge (Gohan vs Cell) Trailer

Cool. It really did build up my expectation for the fight. You should probably put "trailer" in the title tough. I saw the "VS" and thought it was going to be a fight. The sound effects and voices are on point, tough. Keep it up.

Kirvonrb responds:

Thank you very much. I'm working in hopes of making the fight exceed expectations. Thanks for the notice, I didn't realize I forgot to put trailer in the title

DELTS DELTS

I like this music so much. It keeps repeating the hypnotic harmonic notes and the voice drives me into a trance. The rough and sketchy animation fits the song's gloomy atmosphere. In other words, nice aesthetics.