MetapixelatronMetapixelatron

Main News Movies Reviews Stats 3 Fans

MOUSE COURT: Blender MOUSE COURT: Blender

LOL. That was pretty good. Funny how people are so obsessed with all the gadgets and stuff. In a few days, everything is obsolete and becomes junk.

After hundreds of years ... After hundreds of years ...

Good. You need to make the camera movement smoother, though. Other than that, it's a very original idea and the imagery is epic and pleasing.

Beneath - Animated Graphic Novel Beneath - Animated Graphic Novel

I enjoyed it a lot. Nice story-telling, manages to keep the suspense to the very end, and makes me wonder if there are people living in the sewers. A lot of people go missing everyday. Where do they go, you know? Anyway, keep it up.

Sin Mark Sin Mark

Very good game. If the player has a summon spell, freeze, bloat and the fire/earth burst damage arrows, most enemies become easy. The portals can be destroyed easily with the lighting or fire from the sky spells (forgot the names). It becomes, pretty much, a game of mana management. Getting surrounded can mean game over. I managed to go through it without any detahs, so I say it is a pretty easy game. The story transitions make the player want to see what happens next. Nice final boss, by the way. Could make it spawn stronger enemies as it gets closer to death, instead of just spawning the same weak enemies. Really good game, keep it up.

Adventures over the Horizon Adventures over the Horizon

Using Chrome. Game loads, but is very laggy.

PhiloHick responds:

Hey, sorry about that. I have done some optimization since